NEW RIDER COURSE
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you take a New Rider Course at the Riding Academy you’ll:
- Learn to ride on a genuine Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
- Get in-class and on-range instruction from California Motorcycle Safety Program (CMSP) and H-D® Certified Coaches.
- Learn to safely accelerate, shift, brake, and turn, along with maneuvers like controlling skids and surmounting obstacles.
- Earn an CMSP Motorcycle Safety Course Completion Card, which may exempt you from the riding portion of your license exam and score you a discount on motorcycle insurance.
- Earn a DL389 along with a Certificate of Completion.
AMERICAN HEROES RIDE FREE
All current and former U.S. Military and First Responders can learn to ride for FREE with HARLEY-DAVIDSON RIDING ACADEMY.
To thank the millions of people who have courageously defended our country, guarded our safety, and helped protect everyone's personal freedom to ride, Harley-Davidson is offering the Harley-Davidson Riding Academy New Rider Course free of charge for all current and former U.S. Military personnel and first responders (law enforcement, fire, and EMS). You can register now and sign up to take an eligible course January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
THE TIME IS NOW. THE PLACE IS HERE.