MOTORCYCLE TRAINING COURSE
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you take a Motorcycle Training Course at the Riding Academy you’ll:
- Learn to ride on a genuine Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
- Get in-class and on-range instruction from California Motorcycle Safety Program (CMSP) and H-D® Certified Coaches.
- Learn to safely accelerate, shift, brake, and turn, along with maneuvers like controlling skids and surmounting obstacles.
- Earn an CMSP Motorcycle Safety Course Completion Card, which may exempt you from the riding portion of your license exam and score you a discount on motorcycle insurance.
- Earn a DL389 along with a Certificate of Completion.
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
FIRST RESPONDERS, U.S. MILITARY AND
SPOUSES LEARN TO RIDE FOR $99 WITH
HARLEY-DAVIDSON® RIDING ACADEMY.
To thank the millions of people who protect our country, our safety, and our freedom to ride, Harley-Davidson is offering the Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy New Rider Course to all current and former U.S. military personnel and first responders (law enforcement, fire, and EMS) and their spouses for just $99. You can register and sign up now to take an eligible course that begins on or after March 15, 2017 and ends on or before November 30, 2017. Eligible classes begin on or after March 15, 2017, and must be completed by November 30, 2017. Dealer participation may vary; class availability subject to limitation, available on a first-come, first-served basis. See Terms & Conditions for details.
THE TIME IS NOW. THE PLACE IS HERE.